The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday, 19 July 2026

The More I Seek You - Gateway Worship @ 2005. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


Version 1
YouTube Original Key Signature: E (Female Singer)    Tempo: 70 or 140 bpm
Kari Jobe - The More I Seek You w/lyrics

Version 2
YouTube Original Key Signature: F#/Gb (Female Singer)
The More I Seek You - Hannah McClure | Moment


(Version 2)

The More I Seek You - Gateway Worship @ 2005
Singer: Kari Jobe
Songwriter / Composer: Zach Neese, Klaus Kuehn, Thomas Miller
Music By: Walker Beach and Thomas Miller
Original Key Signature:  F#/Gb (Female Singer)  Play in Key: G
Time Signature: 4/4   Tempo: 62 or 124 bpm
Sequence: Intro=V-V-C-Int-V-C-C-Int(FW)-B1-B1-Int-B1-Int-C-C-Int(FW)-B2(4x)-Outro

Intro: | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - -   (2x)
 
Verse
| G - -           -   | D       -       - - | Em - -           -    | C       -       - -
         The more I  seek  You                 The more I   find  You 
| G - -           -   | D       -       - - | Em - -           -    | C       -       - -
         The more I   find  You                 The more I   love  You 

[Repeat Verse]
 
Chorus
| G      -         -      -               | D              -            -       -    
     I wan-na sit at  Your feet     Drink from the cup in  Your hands 
| Em          -            -           -                  | C   -               -           -
       Lay back a-gainst You  and breathe   Feel Your heart beat 
| G -           -        -         | D -          -              -
       This love is so deep      It's more than I   can stand 
| Em -     -       -                 | C      -             -           -
         I melt in  Your peace   It's o-ver-whelm-ing

Interlude: | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - -   

[Repeat Verse - Chorus - Chorus]

Free Worship
Interlude: | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - -  (4x)

Bridge 1
      | G     -       -              -    | D      - - -      | Em  -       -    -        | C    -         -       -
And All my foun-tains are in   You     And All my hope is built   on  Your  love
      | G     -       -              -    | D       - - -       | Em   -        -     -     | C      -       -        -
And All my foun-tains are in   You      With e - very breath I live   for  You  Lord

[Repeat Bridge 1]

Interlude: | G   - -    - | D  - -    - | Em - -    - | C - - -  (2x)
                    Oh  oh oh  oh  oh oh  oh   oh oh  oh
[Repeat Bridge 1]

Interlude: | G   - -    - | D  - -    - | Em - -    - | C - - -  (2x)
                    Oh  oh oh  oh  oh oh  oh   oh oh  oh
[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]

Free Worship
Interlude: | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - -  (8x)

Bridge 2 (4x)
| G         ^          -         ^    -  ^      -   | D         ^          -         ^    -  ^      -
    We give You  the high - est praise   We give You  the high - est praise
| Em         ^           -        ^    -  ^      -   | C ^            -           -         -
       We give You  the high - est praise  Oh We give You  We give You

Outro: | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - -  
             | G - - - | D - - - | Em - - - | C - - - | G - - -





No comments:

Post a Comment