The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday, 19 July 2026

I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


Version 1
YouTube Original Key Signature: D (Female Singer)  Tempo: 75 or 150 bpm

YouTube Original Key Signature: F (Male Singer)  Tempo: 92 bpm
Delirious - I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever [with lyrics]

I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood  (Version 1)
Original Key Signature: D (Darlene - Female Singer)  Play in Key: G (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 75 or 150 bpm
Sequence: V-Int-V-C-V-C-C-B-C-C-Flourish

Verse
| G      -                  -                -            
    O-ver the moun - tains and  the sea
| Am        -                -           -               
       Your ri-ver runs  with love for me
| C       -          -        -       | D
    And I will o-pen up my heart
            -          -             -
And let  the Heal-er set  me free
| G        -            -      -               -                       
    I'm hap-py to  be in the truth
| Am       -             -          -
       And I will dai-ly lift  my hands
| C      -         -              -      | D
    For I will al-ways sing of when
            -                 -    -
Your love came down

Interlude: | G - - - | Am - - - | C - - - | D - - -

[Repeat Verse]
 
Chorus
| G -              -            -        | Am     -    -      -
      I could sing of Your love     for - e - ver
| C -              -            -        | D     -    -      -
      I could sing of Your love  for - e - ver
| G -              -            -        | Am     -    -      -
      I could sing of Your love     for - e - ver
| C -              -            -        | D     -    -      -
      I could sing of Your love  for - e - ver

[Repeat Verse - Chorus - Chorus]
 
Bridge 
| Am -  -             -     | G           - - -
          Oh, I feel  like danc-ing
| C -        -                 - | D       - - -
       It's foo-lish-ness  I know
| Am -           -                    -    | G                   - -
          But when the world  has seen the light
    ^      -           | C        -     -
They will dance   with  joy
            -          | D      -       - -
Like we're danc - ing  now

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]


I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood
Original Key Signature: D (Darlene - Female Singer)  Play in Key: G (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 75 or 150 bpm
Sequence: V-Int-V-C-V-C-C-B-C-C-Flourish

Verse
G                                             
   Over the mountains and the sea
Am                              
     Your river runs with love for me
C                                     D
   And I will open up my heart
                          
And let the Healer set me free
G                       
  I'm happy to be in the truth
Am                         
      And I will daily lift my hands
C                                       D
  For I will always sing of when
 
Your love came down

Interlude: | G - - - | Am - - - | C - - - | D - - -

[Repeat Verse]
 
Chorus
G                                 Am
   I could sing of Your love forever
C                                 D
   I could sing of Your love forever
G                                 Am
   I could sing of Your love forever
C                                 D
   I could sing of Your love forever

[Repeat Verse - Chorus - Chorus]
 
Bridge 
Am                      G
     Oh, I feel like dancing
C                             D
     It's foolishness I know
Am                                       G
     But when the world has seen the light
                 C
They will dance with joy
                  D
Like we're dancing now

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]


I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood
Original Key Signature: D (Darlene - Female Singer)  Play in Key: G (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 75 or 150 bpm
Sequence: V-Int-V-C-V-C-C-B-C-C-Flourish

Verse                                      
Over the mountains and the sea
Your river runs with love for me
And I will open up my heart                          
And let the Healer set me free
I'm happy to be in the truth
And I will daily lift my hands
For I will always sing of when
Your love came down

[Repeat Verse]
 
Chorus
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever

[Repeat Verse - Chorus - Chorus]
 
Bridge 
Oh, I feel like dancing
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]
 




No comments:

Post a Comment