The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday, 19 July 2026

Come Alive - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026. F Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Come Alive - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: F (Relative Dm) (Female Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B(4x)-Tag-C-C-Outro

Intro: | Dm - F - | C - - - | Dm - F - | C - - -    (2x)

Verse 1
| Dm               -       Bb     -        | F           ^ -    ^      -   -
       Where could I run from the depths of   Your love
| Dm  -          Bb           -       | F - C -
       You sur-round my  heart
| Dm     ^         ^ Bb     -          | F          -       C      -
  E-ven in the val - ley,  You’ll al-ways  pur-sue me
| Bb           -          Dm     -         | C - - -
      I’m found wi-thin Your arms

Verse 2
| Dm  -         Bb       ^  -        | F           ^  -  ^   -   -
        On the cross You  were poured out  for me
| Dm    -         Bb         -       | F - C -
       Chose to take my  place
| Dm          -           Bb      -      | F             ^  - ^    -    -
       You wore my shame   and wrapped me  in glo-ry
| Bb          -             Dm     -   | C - - -
      You gave Your all  for  me

Chorus
| F      -          -   - | C       -          -   -
    I come a-live,       I come a-live,  
| Dm       -          -           -     | Bb      ^   - ^     -      -
       In Your pre - sence,  My Lord and  my Sa-viour
| F         -          -   - | C            -              -   -
   Your sa-cri-fice,      Love deep and wide
| Dm            -     -     - | Bb -    ^  -  ^  -        
       You’re all I  see,        Je-sus  my  King

Interlude: | Dm - F - | C - - - | Dm - F - | C - - -

[Repeat Verse 2 - Chorus - Chorus]

Interlude: | F - - - | Gm - - - | Dm - - - | Bb - - -   (2x)

Bridge (4x)
| F                  -            -           -  | Gm            -               -                -
  God, You know me all my life, God, You see me through the nights
| Dm               -             -           -  | Bb           -    -              -
  You have raised me back to life,  I will a-rise, I will a-rise
| F              -               -               -    | Gm        -            -                -
  E-very strong-hold, e-very shame, Has to bow be-fore Your Name
| Dm           -             -         -
  Je-sus, You’re my vic-to-ry
| Bb          -     -             -    [1st 3 Times]
  I will a-rise, I will a-rise
| Bb          -   -  -                 [4th Time - To Tag]
  I will a-rise

Tag (2x)
| Bb     -    F     - | C  - - - | Bb     -   Dm -  | C - - -
      Woah, oh oh  oh,             Woah oh oh  oh

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus (drop)]

Outro: | F - - - | F - - -


Come Alive - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: F (Relative Dm) (Female Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B(4x)-Tag-C-C-Outro

Intro: | Dm - F - | C - - - | Dm - F - | C - - -    (2x)

Verse 1
Dm                       Bb                F 
     Where could I run from the depths of Your love
Dm            Bb            F      C
      You surround my heart
Dm                  Bb                  F               C
     Even in the valley, You’ll always pursue me
Bb                    Dm           C
    I’m found within Your arms

Verse 2
Dm           Bb                     F
     On the cross You were poured out for me
Dm              Bb         F        C
     Chose to take my place
Dm                      Bb              F
      You wore my shame and wrapped me in glory
Bb                        Dm     C
    You gave Your all for me

Interlude: | Dm - F - | C - - - | Dm - F - | C - - -

[Repeat Verse 2 - Chorus - Chorus]

Interlude: | F - - - | Gm - - - | Dm - - - | Bb - - -   (2x)

Chorus
F                    C
  I come alive,  I come alive
Dm                                   Bb
     In Your presence, My Lord and my Saviour
F                       C
  Your sacrifice,   Love deep and wide
Dm                       Bb
     You’re all I see,   Jesus my King

| F                  -            -           -  | Gm            -               -                -
  God, You know me all my life, God, You see me through the nights
| Dm               -             -           -  | Bb           -    -              -
  You have raised me back to life,  I will a-rise, I will a-rise
| F              -               -               -    | Gm        -            -                -
  E-very strong-hold, e-very shame, Has to bow be-fore Your Name
| Dm           -             -         -
  Je-sus, You’re my vic-to-ry
| Bb          -     -             -    [1st 3 Times]
  I will a-rise, I will a-rise
| Bb          -   -  -                 [4th Time - To Tag]

Bridge (4x)
F                                                Gm
God, You know me all my life, God, You see me through the nights
Dm                                              Bb
You have raised me back to life, I will arise, I will arise
F                                                  Gm
Every stronghold, every shame, Has to bow before Your name
Dm
Jesus, You’re my victory
Bb
I will arise, I will arise      [1st 3 Times]
Bb
I will arise                         [4th Time - To Tag]

Tag (2x)
Bb           F        C   Bb         Dm     C 
    Woah, oh oh oh,     Woah oh oh oh

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus (drop)]

Outro: | F - - - | F - - -


Come Alive - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: F (Relative Dm) (Female Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-Int-V2-C-C-Int-B(4x)-Tag-C-C-Outro

Verse 1
Where could I run from the depths of Your love
You surround my heart
Even in the valley, You’ll always pursue me
I’m found within Your arms

Verse 2
On the cross You were poured out for me
Chose to take my place
You wore my shame and wrapped me in glory
You gave Your all for me

Chorus
I come alive, I come alive
In Your presence
My Lord and my Saviour
Your sacrifice
Love deep and wide
You’re all I see, Jesus my King

[Repeat Verse 2 - Chorus - Chorus]

Bridge (4x)
God, You know me all my life
God, You see me through the nights
You have raised me back to life
I will arise, I will arise
Every stronghold, every shame
Has to bow before Your name
Jesus, You’re my victory
I will arise, I will arise

Tag (2x)
Woah oh oh oh
Woah oh oh oh

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus (drop)]
 









No comments:

Post a Comment