The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Monday, 20 July 2026

Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026. A Chords. (Lyrics and Chords)


YouTube Original Key Signature: G (Male Singer)   Tempo: 141 bpm

Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: G (Male Singer)   Play in Key: A
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: 141 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Intro: | A -  -  -    | Asus2  -   -  - | A  -   Asus4  -   | Asus2 - - -   (2x) 
           | 1 1 1 5 2 |           2  22 5 | 3333    4    3  2 |            - - -
Verse 1
           | A      -  -   -   | Asus2         -    - -      | A        -            -      -        | Asus2 - - -
 There’s  an oil  that o    -   ver-flows    Turn   my sor-rows in-to  praise
          | A      -   -  -       | Asus2         -    - -       | A             -               -         -     | Asus2 - -
There’s  a song  of hope        and grace    Burst - ing through the dark-est  days

Pre-Chorus
         -     | Dmaj7 - - -   | F#m         -            -     -     | E - - - | E -
Pro-phe-sy,                Dry      bones  now come a-live
-           -       | D  -     -   - | F#m    -           -     -         | E - - - | E -
I just wan-na get  up,  get        up,  I've been re-vived

Chorus
   -         -      | A - - - | A - - -      | D         -    -      -     | D - 
I’ve got a joy,                      Deep  down  in  my  soul
   -         -      | A - - - | A - -      -        | D       -          -     -       | D - -
I’ve got a joy,                   Je-sus, You  have  made  me  whole
          -          | F#m   -              -        -       | E           -   -  
We have been       re - deemed, We are run - ning free
           -      | A - -         -     | D - -
Come a-live,      come a-live
          -          | F#m   -              -        -       | E           -   -  
We have been       re - deemed, We are run - ning free
           -      | A - -         -     | D - - -
Come a-live,      come a-live

Interlude: | A - - - | Asus2 - - - | A - - - | Asus2 - - -

Verse 2
           | A      -   -  -        | Asus2          -    -   -      | A         -           -       -    | Asus2 - - -
There’s   a love  that calls        my name   I’m lift - ed from the mi-ry  clay
       | F#m       -  - -        | E         -   -  -          | D       -        -            -    | E - - -
Death     de-fied, a-wake   and rise  I’m danc - ing in a brand new  day

[Repeat Pre-Chorus - Chorus]

Interlude: | D - - - | A - - - | F#m - - - | E - - -   (2x) [Drop, Drum Single beat]

Bridge (3x) [1st time Drop, pick up 2nd time and 3rd time all]
    ^   -        -       | D  - - - | A -    ^   -        -      | F#m - - - | E -
More  than I can ask,             More  than I can think
    ^   -        -      | D        -         -   
More  than I can e-ver im-ma - gine
     -       | A         -         - -  | F#m         -         -    -    | E - 
You’re so  much  more,   so        much  more  to  me

[(1 more bar of E) - Repeat Chorus (1st 2 lines only drum) - Chorus]

OutroA -  -   - | A - -  - | D - -  -  | D - - -   
              O o oooo        ooo       ooo  o
             | A  - -   - | A - -  - | D - -  -  | D - - - | A - - -
               O o oooo       ooo        ooo  o


Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: G (Male Singer)   Play in Key: A
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: 141 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Intro: | A - - - | Asus2 - - - | A - - - | Asus2 - - -

Verse 1 
A                           Asus2         A                                 Asus2
There’s an oil that overflows, Turn my sorrows into praise
A                          Asus2                 A                                            Asus2
There’s a song of hope and grace, Bursting through the darkest days

Pre-Chorus
            D  F#m                             E     E
Prophesy, Dry bones now come alive
                     D         F#m                       E       E
I just wanna get up, get up, I've been revived

Chorus
                A   A  D                          D
I’ve got a joy,   Deep down in my soul
                A   A  D                                       D
I’ve got a joy,    Jesus, You have made me whole
               F#m                               E
We have been redeemed, We are running free
             A                 D
Come alive, come alive
               F#m                               E
We have been redeemed, We are running free
             A                 D
Come alive, come alive

Interlude: | A - - - | Asus2 - - - | A - - - | Asus2 - - -

Verse 2
A                            Asus2                A                                    Asus2
There’s a love that calls my name, I’m lifted from the miry clay
F#m                 E                            D                                    E
Death defied, awake and rise, I’m dancing in a brand new day

Bridge
                           D   A                           F#m  E
More than I can ask,   More than I can think
                           D
More than I can ever imagine
             A                     F#m                     E
You’re so much more, so much more to me

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]

Outro: | A - -     -  | A - - -  | D - - - | D - - -   
                   O o o o         o o o
             | A - -     -  | A - - -  | D - - - | D - - - | A - - -
               O  O o o o        o o o


Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: G (Male Singer)   Play in Key: A
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: 141 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Verse 1
There’s an oil that overflows
Turn my sorrows into praise
There’s a song of hope and grace
Bursting through the darkest days

Pre-Chorus
Prophesy, Dry bones now come alive
I just wanna get up, get up, I've been revived

Chorus
I’ve got a joy, Deep down in my soul
I’ve got a joy, Jesus, You have made me whole
We have been redeemed
We are running free
Come alive, come alive
We have been redeemed
We are running free
Come alive, come alive

Verse 2
There’s a love that calls my name
I’m lifted from the miry clay
Death defied, awake and rise
I’m dancing in a brand new day

Bridge (3x)
More than I can ask
More than I can think
More than I can ever imagine
You’re so much more, so much more to me

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]
 












No comments:

Post a Comment