The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Monday, 20 July 2026

Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026. A Chords. (Lyrics and Chords)


Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: A (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Intro: | A - - - | A - - - | A - - - | A - - -   (2x)

Verse 1
| A                -  -  -  | A           -    - -      | A        -             -      -        | A - - -
 There’s an oil  that o-ver-flows    Turn   my sor-rows in-to  praise
| A                -   -  - | A                 -   - -        | A            -               -         -     | A - -
 There’s a song  of  hope and grace    Burst - ing through the dark-est  days

Pre-Chorus
  -         | D - - - | F#m         -            -     -     | E - - - | E -
Pro-phe-sy,        Dry bones  now come a-live
-           -       | D  -     -   -     | F#m -          -     -         | E - - - | E -
I just wan-na get  up,  get up,         I've been re-vived

Chorus
   -         -      | A - - - | A - - - | D         -         -    -   | D      - 
I’ve got a joy,                           Deep  down  in  my  soul
   -         -      | A - - - | A - -       -     | D        -         -      -       | D - -
I’ve got a joy,                 Je-sus, You  have  made  me  whole
  -          | F#m  -        -         -       | E       -          -  
We have been re-deemed, We are run-ning free
     -      | A    - -     -     | D    - -
Come a-live,    come a-live
  -          | F#m  -        -         -       | E       -          -  
We have been re-deemed, We are run-ning free
     -      | A    - -     -     | D   - - -
Come a-live,    come a-live

Interlude: | A - - - | A - - - | A - - - | A - - -

Verse 2
| A                -   -  -          | A          -    - -      | A           -           -    -       | A - - -
 There’s a love  that calls   my name     I’m lift-ed from the mi-ry clay
| F#m           -   -  -         | E         -   - -      | D             -        -       -        | E - - -
 Death de-fied,    a-wake   and rise     I’m danc-ing in a brand new day

[Repeat Pre-Chorus - Chorus]

Interlude: | D - - - | A - - - | F#m - - - | E - - -   (2x)

Bridge (3x)
    ^   -        -       | D  - - - | A -    ^   -        -      | F#m - - - | E -
More  than I can ask,             More  than I can think
    ^   -        -      | D        -     -   
More  than I can e-ver im-a - gine
     -       | A         -         - -  | F#m         -         -    -    | E - 
You’re so  much  more,   so        much  more  to  me

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]

Outro| A - -     -  | A - - -  | D - - - | D - - -   
                   O o o o         o o o
             | A - -     -  | A - - -  | D - - - | D - - - | A - - -
               O  O o o o        o o o


Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature: A (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Verse 1

There’s an oil that overflows

Turn my sorrows into praise

There’s a song of hope and grace

Bursting through the darkest days

Pre-Chorus

Prophesy, Dry bones now come alive

I just wanna get up, get up, I've been revived

Chorus

I’ve got a joy, Deep down in my soul

I’ve got a joy, Jesus, You have made me whole

Post-Chorus

We have been redeemed, We are running free

Come alive, come alive

We have been redeemed, We are running free

Come alive, come alive

Verse 2

There’s a love that calls my name

I’m lifted from the miry clay

Death defied, awake and rise

I’m dancing in a brand new day

Bridge

More than I can ask, More than I can think

More than I can ever imagine

You’re so much more, so much more to me


Joy In My Soul - New Creation Church NCC @ July 2026
Original Key Signature:  (Female Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4    Tempo: bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC-C-Int-V2-PC-C-Int-B-B-B-C-C-Outro

Verse 1
There’s an oil that overflows
Turn my sorrows into praise
There’s a song of hope and grace
Bursting through the darkest days

Pre-Chorus
Prophesy, Dry bones now come alive
I just wanna get up, get up, I've been revived

Chorus
I’ve got a joy, Deep down in my soul
I’ve got a joy, Jesus, You have made me whole

Post-Chorus
We have been redeemed
We are running free
Come alive, come alive
We have been redeemed
We are running free
Come alive, come alive

Verse 2
There’s a love that calls my name
I’m lifted from the miry clay
Death defied, awake and rise
I’m dancing in a brand new day

Bridge
More than I can ask
More than I can think
More than I can ever imagine
You’re so much more, so much more to me
 












No comments:

Post a Comment