The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Monday 12 November 2018

How to pray and see results? What types of prayers will see results


The power of Declarative Prayer.
- Prayer that see results

Declaration is taking possession or claiming possession.

Anything to declare means is there anything in your possession to declare?
When you declare it means you already having it or possessing it.

Declaration is claiming. Declaration is possessing. Declaration is saying that you are having it and you have it in your possession.

We don't ask God for it, we just take it and use it. Wisdom, Discernment, Authority, Leadership, Prosperity, Health, Relationship, Favor, Energy, Protection

Use them and thank God for allowing us to take it freely and use it for our achievement and expansion of His kingdom and for His glory.

There are so many types of prayers
- Warfare Prayers
- Fasting Prayers
- Overnight Prayers
- Chain Prayers
- Conversational Prayers
- Synchronized Prayers
- Pray in tongue
- Bagging Prayers
- Worship Prayers
- Supplication Prayers

There are other factors
- Frequency of prayers
- Posture
- Stage of spiritual being
- Faith level

Among all the above types of prayers and all the factors. Declarative prayers is very powerful.

Declare means publicly stating what do you have or what do you possess. At the customs, they always ask you whether you have anything to declare? Means whether you have any possession that you wish to declare?

Imagine, you said yes. I have something in my possession to declare. The custom officer ask: "what?" You said, "Discernment and wisdom, I'm the righteousness of God in Christ"

Declarative prayers are prayers that personalized the bible promises in our lives.

Example:
Isa 61, The Spirit of the sovereign God is upon me
Isa 11:2-3, Wisdom and discernment
2 Cor 5:21, I'm the righteousness of God in Christ
1 John 4:17 KJB, Because as Jesus is, so are we in this world
1 John 4:4, He who is in me is greater that he who is in the world
Luke 15:31, Because I'm always with God, whatever God has, it's mine
I'm a SkillsFuture approved course trainer.
God's favor is very strong in my life
Amen!

Thanksgiving and Declaration is the beginning of possessing what God has given us. Not just freely claiming and possessing it, but freely use it and enjoying it. God has given them for us to enjoy.

Luke 15:19-31
29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’
31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours.

Many Christians who work for righteousness will have the same feeling as the elder brother. They serve God to gain God's approval, favor and blessings. So long we are with God, we are righteous, whatever belonging to God is ours. We do not have to earn it, we just have to claim it.
In another words, the father is telling the son, because you have been always with me, whatever I have, had been given to you, freely take and use it.







No comments:

Post a Comment