The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Thursday 9 November 2017

My Jesus I Love Thee – Darlene Zschech. A Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)




My Jesus I Love Thee – Darlene Zschech
Original Key: A,   Capo 2 fret play in G
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int-V2-Inter-V3-C-V4-C-Tag-Inter-Outro
Hp Recording: 5/9/17 (E-F), 7/11/17, 11/11/17

Intro: | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D -  | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D  E  | 
           | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D -  | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D  

Verse 1
D   | A   -  D      -  | A     -  F#m  -   | E        -     -     - | A      -   - 
My  Je  -  sus,     I love     Thee,    I know    Thou art mine
   -  | A      -  D   -  | A   -  F#m  -  | E    -  -  -   | A     -  -
For Thee     all the fol  -  lies  of   sin     I  re - sign.
  -   | A    -  D        -  | F#m  -   E   -      | A  - D      -     | A       -  E
My  gra  -  cious Re-deem  -  er,     my Sa - vior     art Thou;
    | A  -  D    -  | A        -  F#m   -      | D   -  E      -          | A    (4 bars interlude)
If   e  -   ver    I loved     Thee,     my Je  -  sus, ’tis  now.

Interlude: | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D -  | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D

Verse 2
D | A     -  D      -    | A        -  F#m   -  | E     -     -     - | A      -   -
I    love    Thee   be-cause     Thou has first    loved     me,
   -  | A    -  D           -  | A     -  F#m  -    | E    -   -       -   | A     -  -
And pur  -  chased my  par  -  don     on Cal  -  va - ry’s  tree.
- | A     -  D       -  | F#m  -  E     -       | A         -  D    -   | A       -  E  -
I   love   Thee for  wear  -  ing     the  thorns     on Thy  brow;
    | A  -  D    -  | A        -  F#m   -      | D   -  E      -          | A    (4 bars interlude)
If   e  -   ver    I loved     Thee,     my Je  -  sus, ’tis  now.

Interlude: | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D -  | A  -  C#m  -  | F#m  -  D

Verse 3
D   | A     -  D      -  | A     -        F#m    -  | E     -      -     - | A       -   -
I’ll  love    Thee in  life,      and I      will love     Thee in  death,
   -  | A        -  D       -    | A      -  F#m     -  | E      -    -    -   | A         -  -
And praise    Thee     as long      as    Thou lend  -  est me   breath;
   -   | A    -  D        -  | F#m   -   E      -       | A      -  D    - | A       -  E
And  say     when the death      dew     lies  cold     on my brow,
    | A  -  D    -  | A        -  F#m   -      | D   -  E      -  | A   
If   e  -   ver    I loved     Thee,     my Je  -  sus, ’tis  now.

Chorus:
| A -     -     -        | C#m      -  F#m7  - 
      I  love      You         Je  -  sus
| D  -   -   -      | F#m7          -  E      -
     I'll al - ways          love     You
| A    -      -    -      | C#m    -  F#m7  -
     Now and    for           e -   ver
| D   -                F#m7 -     | E     -  -  -
  I       be - long              to You            (Repeat Chorus)

D   -                E   -   | A     -  -  -         (Ending)
  I       be - long     to   You


Verse 4
 -  | A      -  D       -    | A    -  F#m  -      | E     -     -    -     | A      -   -
In   man  -  sions    of glo  -  ry        and end  -  less     de-light,
  -  | A  -  D    -  | A       -  F#m  -   | E     -    -    -  | A        -  -
I’ll   e  -  ver a -  dore     Thee    in hea  -  ven so  bright;
  -   | A      -  D       -  | F#m   -    E     - | A         -  D    -  | A       -  E
I’ll   sing     with the   glit - te - ring     crown     on  my brow;
    | A  -  D    -  | A        -  F#m   -  | F#m  -  -    - | D   -  E      -          | A   
If   e  -   ver    I loved     Thee,                       my Je  -  sus, ’tis  now.

(Repeat Chorus)

Tag
| D   -           E  -         F#m7 -  -  - | D  -        E -        | A  -  -  -   
   I  be - long     to You,                     I  be - long    to You

Outro
| F#m    -          D         -   | A  -  -  - 
          Lift You high - er
| F#m         -          D         -   | A    -    -   - 
          Lift Je - sus high - er    Oh oh oh oh   (Repeat 6x)
| F#m         -          D         -   | A    -    -   - 
          Lift Je - sus high - er

My Jesus I Love Thee – Darlene Zschech
Original Key: A,   Capo 2 fret play in G
Sequence: Intro-V1-Int-V2-Inter-V3-C-V4-C-Tag-Inter-Outro

Verse 1
My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign.
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

Verse 2
I love Thee because Thou has first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary’s tree.
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

Verse 3
I’ll love Thee in life,   I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

Chorus:
I love You Jesus, I'll always love You
Now and for ever, I be - long to You          (Repeat Chorus)

Verse 4
In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I’ll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I’ll sing with the glittering crown on my brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

(Repeat Chorus)

Tag    
I belong to You, I belong to You

Outro
Lift You higher
Lift Jesus higher    Oh oh oh oh   (Repeat 6x)
Lift Jesus higher

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords

On Christ The Solid Rock I Stand – Misc Praise Song, E Chord 
There Is A Fountain – Norton Hall Band, William Cowper. G Chord
My Jesus I Love Thee – Misc Praise Songs. G Chord
When I Survey The Wondrous Cross – Isaac Watts. G Chord (Classic Version)
When I Survey The Wondrous Cross – Kathryn Scott. G Chord (Newer Version)
When I Survey The Wondrous Cross – Kathryn Scott. C Chord (Newer Version)
Nothing But The Blood – Hillsong United. C Chord.
Be Still And Know – Stephen Dean. C Chord
Great Is Thy Faithfulness – Thomas and William @ 1923. D Chord
Here Is Love – Matt Redman. G Chord


No comments:

Post a Comment