The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Friday, 2 October 2026

You're Worthy Of My Praise - David Ruis @ 1991. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


YouTube Original Key Signature: E (Male & Female Singer)  Tempo: 87 bpm

You're Worthy Of My Praise - David Ruis @ 1991
Songwriter & Composer: David Ruis, David Francis Ruis @ 1991
Album: Every Move I Make (Vineyard Voices) @ Aug 2004
Original Key Signature: E (Male & Female Singer)   Play in Key: G
Time Signature: 4/4  Tempo: 87 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-Int-V3-V4-C-Int-C-C-Tag

Intro: | G - - - | Gsus4 - - - | G - - - | Gsus4 - - - (Twice)
Or       | G - - - | G - - - | F - - - | G - - -  (Twice)  

Verse 1
| G -         -      -    | G -          -      -
  I   will wor-ship, (I   will wor-ship)
       | F       -     -         -        | F       -     -         -
With all of  my  heart, (with all of  my  heart)
| C -           -        -    | C -            -        -
  I   will praise You,   (I  will praise You)
       | G      -     -              - | Am -  D    -  
With all of  my  strength,  (all  of my-ai strength)
| G -         -       -   | G -          -       -
  I   will seek You, (I   will seek You)
| F       -     -        - | F       -     -        -
 All of  my  days,  (all of  my  days)
| C -        -      -   | C -        -     -
  I   will fol-low, (I   will fol-low)
| G       -        -         - | Am   -    D   -  ^
  All of  Your  ways,  (all Your wa-a-ys)

Chorus
| G -               - -     | D/F# -     -      -    | Am -               - -      | C    -   D     -    ^
     I will give    You all   my wor-ship         I will give    You all my pra-ise-ise
| G  -            - -  | D/F# -     -      -   | Am  -            - -     | C      -   D   -       ^
    You alone    I  long  to wor-ship       You alone    are wor-thy of my praise

Interlude: | G - - - | G - - - | F - G - | G - - -

Verse 2
| G -         -        -    | G -          -        -
  I   will bow down, (I   will bow down)
| F             -   -         - | F            -    -         -
  Hail You  as  King,  (Hail You  as  King)
| G -          -        -   | G -           -       -
  I   will serve You, (I    will serve You)
                                                      Give You
| G -       -        - | Am     -   D   -      ^
  E - v'ry  thing, (give You e-v'ry-thing)
| G -        -    -  | G -         -    -
  I   will lift up, (I   will lift up)
     | F         -         -          -      | F          -        -           -
My eyes to  Your  throne, (my eyes to  Your  throne)
| G -         -       -   | G -          -       -
  I   will trust You, (I   will trust You)
| G             -   -         - | Am     -   D    -     ^
  Trust You  a - lone,   (trust-ing You a-lone)

[Repeat Chorus]

Interlude: | G - - - | G - - - | Dm - - - | Dm - - - 
                  | C - - - | C - - - | D - - - | Am - D -

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]

Tag: | G - - - | D - - - | Am  -             - -    | C      -   D   -       ^
                                         You alone    are wor-thy of my praise
        | G - - - | D - - - | Am  -             - -    | C      -   D   -  | G      - - - | G - - - 
                                         You alone    are wor-thy of my praise


You're Worthy Of My Praise - David Ruis @ 1991
Songwriter & Composer: David Ruis, David Francis Ruis @ 1991
Album: Every Move I Make (Vineyard Voices) @ Aug 2004
Original Key Signature: E (Male & Female Singer)   Play in Key: G
Time Signature: 4/4  Tempo: 87 bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-Int-V3-V4-C-Int-C-C-Tag
 
Verse 1
I will worship, (I will worship)
With all of my heart, (with all of my heart)
I will praise You, (I will praise You)
With all of my strength, (all my strength)
I will seek You, (I will seek You)
All of my days, (all of my days)
I will follow, (I will follow)
All of Your ways, (all Your ways)

Chorus
I will give You all my worship
I will give You all my praise
You alone I long to worship
You alone are worthy of my praise

Verse 2
I will bow down, (I will bow down)
Hail You as King, (Hail You as King)
I will serve You, (I will serve You)
Give You ev'rything, (give You ev'rything)
I will lift up, (I will lift up)
My eyes to Your throne, (my eyes to Your throne)
I will trust You, (I will trust You)
Trust You alone, (trusting You alone)

[Repeat Chorus - Chorus]

Tag
You alone are worthy of my praise
You alone are worthy of my praise


| D - - u d u d -  - u d u d -  d u 
| 1 e n a 2 e n a 3 e n  a 4 e n a






No comments:

Post a Comment