The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday 21 May 2023

Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United @ 2014. B Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)




Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United @ 2014
Writer(s): Joel Houston, Matt Crocker, Salomon Lighthelm
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 66 or 132 bpm
CCLI #: 6428767.   Scripture Reference: Matthew 14:22-33
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Inter-V2-C-Instru 1-B1(3x)-B2-C-Instru 2-B2

Intro: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -   
       
Verse 1
| G#m      -           -     F#/A#  | B     -   -          -       | F#          - -             -        | E     - - -
      You call me out u-pon the wa-ters. The great un - known   where feet may  fail
| G#m        -         -           F#/A# | B       -   -     -         | F#     - -         -        | E        - - - | E
      And there I find You in the    my-stery. In o-ceans  deep.  My faith will  stand,          And
 
Chorus 
-        B          -         | F#sus4        - F# - | E          -          B            -      | F#sus4        - F# 
I will call u-pon Your        name.              And keep my eyes a-bove the        waves. 
           -         | E              -           B            -     | F#sus4      -      F# -| E       - -     (F#)   | G#m
When o-ceans rise My soul will rest in Your em   -  brace  For I am Yours   and You are     mine
 
Interlude: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -

Verse 2
| G#m          -            -          F#/A#    | B      -   -          -            | F#      - -         -     | E        - - -
      Your grace a-bounds in deep-est   wa-ters. Your so-vereign  hand,   Will be my  guide
| G#m           -             -         F#/A#   | B           -   -             -      | F#        - -
      Where feet may fail and fear   sur-rounds me. You've ne-ver  failed  
                  -          | E       - - - | E
and you won't start   now.           So

[Repeat Chorus]

Instrumental 1: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -    (2x)
                            | G#m - - - | E - - - | B - - - | F#sus4 - - -  
Bridge 1 (3x)
| G#m    -              -           -         | E            -            -          -
         S-pi-rit lead  me where my trust is with-out bor-ders     
          | B               -           -      -        | F#             -              -    -
Let me walk upon  the wa-ters, Wher-e-ver You  would call me
| G#m  -                -         -        | E              -           -        -
        Take me dee-per than my feet could e-ver wan-der
            | B                 -              -           -         | F#             -         -      -
And my faith will be  made stron-ger,  In the pre-sence of my Sa-viour     

Bridge 2
| E(G#m)   -              -           -        | B            -            -          -
             S-pi-rit lead  me where my trust is with-out bor-ders     
          | F#             -           -      -       | C#m(E)            -             -     -
Let me walk upon  the wa-ters, Wher-e   -   ver You  would call me
| E(G#m)   -               -     (F#)      | B              -           -         -
             Take me dee-per than my feet could e-ver wan-der
            | F#                -              -          -        | C#m(E)          -         -      -  | E
And my faith will be  made stron-ger,  In the pre  -  sence of my Sa-viour,  And

[Repeat Chorus]

Instrumental 2: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -    (12x)

[Repeat Bridge 2] (with Chords with Brackets)


Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United @ 2014
Writer(s): Joel Houston, Matt Crocker, Salomon Lighthelm
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 66 or 132 bpm
CCLI #: 6428767.   Scripture Reference: Matthew 14:22-33
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Inter-V2-C-Instru 1-B1(3x)-B2-C-Instru 2-B2

Intro: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -
 
Verse 1
G#m                           F#/A#   B                          F#                              E
       You call me out upon the waters. The great unknown where feet may fail
G#m                                 F#/A#   B                F#                                E             E
       And there I find You in the   mystery. In oceans deep. My faith will stand,  And
 
Chorus 
          B                     F#      E                       B                      F#                               E
I will call upon Your name.   And keep my eyes above the waves.  When oceans rise    
                     B                      F#                      E              (F#)       G#m
My soul will rest in your embrace   For I am Yours and You are mine
 
Interlude: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -

Verse 2
G#m                                    F#/A#   B                           F#                           E
       Your grace abounds in deepest waters. Your sovereign hand, Will be my guide
G#m                                      F#/A#   B                                F#                      
       Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me. You've never failed 
                         E            E
And you won't start now.   So

[Repeat Chorus]

Instrumental 1: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -   (2x)
                            | G#m - - - | E - - - | B - - - | F# - - -  
Bridge 1 (3x)
G#m                                       E
       Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders     
            B                                          F#
Let me walk upon the waters, Wherever You would call me
G#m                                        E
       Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
              B                                                     F#
And my faith will be made stronger, In the presence of my Saviour     

Bridge 2
E(G#m)                                       B
            Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders     
            F#                                         C#m(E)
Let me walk upon the waters, Wherever You would call me
E(G#m)                         (F#)        B
            Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
              F#                                                   C#m(E)                          E
And my faith will be made stronger, In the presence of my Saviour,  And

[Repeat Chorus]

Instrumental 2: | G#m - - F#sus4/A# | B - - -  | F#sus4 - - - | E - - -    (12x)

[Repeat Bridge 2] (with Chords with Brackets)


Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) – Hillsong United @ 2014
Writer(s): Joel Houston, Matt Crocker, Salomon Lighthelm
Time Signature: 4/4     Tempo: 66 or 132 bpm
CCLI #: 6428767.   Scripture Reference: Matthew 14:22-33
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Inter-V2-C-Instru-B(4x)-C-B

Verse 1
You call me out upon the waters. The great unknown where feet may fail
And there I find You in the mystery. In oceans deep. My faith will stand, And
 
Chorus 
I will call upon Your name. And keep my eyes above the waves. When oceans rise    
My soul will rest in your embrace  For I am Yours  and You are mine

Verse 2
Your grace abounds in deepest waters. Your sovereign hand, Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me. You've never failed and you won't start now. So

[Repeat Chorus]

Bridge (4x)
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders     
Let me walk upon the waters, Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger. In the presence of my Saviour 
 
[Repeat Chorus]

Dwell and High Praise for 12 bars

[Repeat Bridge]


YouTube Video in Key: D

YouTube Video in Key: D

YouTube Video in Key: G (Male Singer)

YouTube Video in Key: G (Male Singer)

YouTube Video in Key: G (Male Singer)


YouTube Video in Key: D (Female Singer). He played with the original sound track

YouTube Video plays in Key: B, Capo 3 to sound Key: D

YouTube Video plays in Key: B, Capo 3 to sound Key: D

YouTube Video plays in Key: B, Capo 3 to sound Key: D

YouTube Video plays in Key: B, Capo 3 to sing in Key: D

YouTube in Key: C


Finger Style. Video played in Key: C (Capo 2 Frets)

KTV Performance Track in Key: D

Backing Track in Key: D






No comments:

Post a Comment