The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Thursday 25 August 2022

Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx @ June 1989. C Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)


YouTube Video in Key: C

Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx @ June 1989
Original Key Signature: C (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo: Slow bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC1-C-V2-PC2-C-B-Inter-PC2-C-Outro

Intro: | Dm7(F) - C/E - | Dm7(F) - C/E - | F - - - | F - - - | C - - -
           | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - 
           | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | Am - - - | Am - - -

Verse 1
| C - -            -      | F -   -         -      | Dm7 - -    -    | G          -    -  -         
       O-ceans a-part     day af-ter day,            And I slow-ly  go   in-sane
| C - -             -         | F - -      -        | Dm7 - -  -     | G/B      -       -  -        | Am -
        I hear your voice      on the line,            But it does-n't  stop  the pain

Pre-Chorus 1
    -         -        | Dm7  -      -       - | Am7 -   -            -      | Dm7 -     G      -
If I see you next        to ne - ver,              How can we say       for-e - ver
 
Chorus
| C -          -           -     | G -          -          -     
       Whe-re-ver you go,    What-e-ver you do
| Am -         -     -       | F       -        G        -      
         I will   be  right   here   wait - ing for you
| C -           -       -        | G -         -             -             
       What-e-ver it takes,     Or how my heart breaks
| Am -        -     -       | F        -       G        -       | Am - - - | Am - - -
| Am -        -     -       | F        -       G        -       (2nd time to Bridge)
| Am -        -     -       | F        -       G        -       (3rd time to Outro)
        I will   be  right   here   wait - ing for you

Verse 2
| C - -           -          | F     - -       -         | Dm7 - - 
        I took for grant - ed,    all the times,            
    -    | G                     -       -    -
That I thought would   last   some-how
| C - -           -          | F      - -          -         | Dm7 - - 
        I hear the laugh - ter,  I taste the tears,           
  -    | G/B       -        -   -        | Am -
But I can't get   near  you now

Pre-Chorus 2
  -              -       | Dm7 -     -     - | Am7 -    -               -     | Dm7 -        G      -
Oh, can't you see        it ba -by,              You've got me go   -   ing cra - zy
 
[Repeat Chorus]
 
Bridge
| Dm7 - -     -        | C/E   -         -  -         | F - -        -           | F - - -
              I won-der how we can   sur-vive       this ro-mance
| Dm7 - -       -      | C/E  -       -    -        | F  -         -  -            | G/B - - -
              But in the end if I'm   with you   I'll take  the chance
 
Interlude: | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - 
                  | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | Am - 
 
[Repeat Pre-Chorus 2 – Chorus]

Outro: | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F -         G        -
                                                             Wait - ing for you
             | C - - -| G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | C - - -


Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx @ June 1989
Original Key Signature: C (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo: Slow bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC1-C-V2-PC2-C-B-Inter-PC2-C-Outro

Intro| Dm7(F) - C/E - | Dm7(F) - C/E - | F - - - | F - - - | C - - -
           | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - 
           | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | Am - - - | Am - - -
 
Verse 1
C             F                      Dm7          G      
   Oceans apart day after day, And I slowly go insane
C                   F                  Dm7          G/B                   Am
   I hear your voice on the line, But it doesn't stop the pain

Pre-Chorus 1
                   Dm7             Am7                    Dm7   G
If I see you next to never,      How can we say forever
 
Chorus
C                       G                          Am
  Wherever you go, Whatever you do
               F              G                C
I will be right here waiting for you
                    G                                   Am
Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks
               F              G               Am    Am
               F              G               (2nd time to Bridge)
               F              G               (3rd time to Outro)
I will be right here waiting for you

Verse 2
C                 F                      Dm7             G                     
   I took for granted, all the times, That I thought would last somehow
C                 F                              Dm7          G/B                       Am
    I hear the laughter, I taste the tears, But I can't get near you now

Pre-Chorus 2
                      Dm7         Am                        Dm7    G
Oh, can't you see it baby,     You've got me going  crazy
 
[Repeat Chorus]
 
Bridge
Dm7               C/E                   F                F
        I wonder how we can survive this romance
Dm7                C/E                   F                       G/B
        But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance
 
Interlude: | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - |
                  | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | Am - - - | Am - - -
 
[Repeat Pre-Chorus 2 – Chorus]

Outro: | C - - - | G - - - | Am - - - | F -         G        -
                                                             Wait - ing for you
             | C - - -| G - - - | Am - - - | F - G - | C - - -


Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx @ June 1989
Original Key Signature: C (Male Singer)
Time Signature: 4/4      Tempo: Slow bpm
Sequence: Intro-V1-PC1-C-V2-PC2-C-B-Inter-PC2-C-Outro
 
Verse 1
Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

Pre-Chorus 1
If I see you next to never
How can we say forever
 
Chorus
Wherever you go, Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes, Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

Verse 2
I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Pre-Chorus 2
Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me goin' crazy
 
[Repeat Chorus]
 
Bridge
I wonder how we can survive this romance
But in the end if I'm with you I'll take the chance

[Repeat Pre-Chorus 2 – Chorus]

Outro
Waiting for you















No comments:

Post a Comment