The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Thursday 19 July 2018

Peace Be Still – The Belonging Co (Lauren Daigle) @ June 2017. A Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)




Peace Be Still – The Belonging Co (Lauren Daigle) @ June 2017
Original Key: A (Female Singer)       Key: B (Male Singer) Capo 4, Plan in G
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B-C-Inter-B-C-Outro
Hp Recording: 17/7/18, 21/7/18

Intro: | A  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -  | F#m  -  -  -  | E  -  -  -  |
           | A  -  -  -  | A  -  -  -  | F#m  -  -  -  | E  - 

Verse 1
-                        -           | A  -  -                        -                  | A  -
I don't want to be afraid,        E-very time I face the waves
-                        -            | F#m  -  -                        -            | E  -
I don't want to be afraid,              I don't want to be afraid
-                          -                 | A  -         -                  -             | A  -
I don't want to fear the storm,       Just be-cause I hear it roar
-                          -                 | F#m  -  -                         -                 | E  -  -  -
I don't want to fear the storm,             I don't want to fear the storm

Chorus
| D         -     -      -     ^           | E    -            -
  Peace be still, Say the word      and I will
  -              | F#m         -              -    -               | A              -                -   -
Set my feet        upon    the sea,    Till I'm dan  -  cing in    the deep     Oh
| D         -     -       -                | E  ^     -  ^           -   -               | F#m  ^            -           -
  Peace be still, You are here     so it     is well,     E-ven when        my eyes    can't see
-               | A                -                     -  -  | D  -  -  -  | D  -
I will trust     the voice    that speaks

Verse 2
  -                     -           | A  -       -                         -                       | A  -
I'm not gonna be afraid,        'Cause these waves   are only waves
         -                     -          | F#m  -   -                     -            | E  -
Oh, I'm not gonna be afraid,           I'm not gonna be afraid
  -                      -                  | A    -                 -               -            | A  -
I'm not gonna fear the storm,    You are grea - ter than    it's roar
  -                      -                  | F#m  -          -                      -            | E    -    -  -
I'm not gonna fear the storm,            Oh, I'm not gonna fear at all,     yeah

[Repeat Chorus]

| D         -  -  -  | E        -  -          -      | F#m  -  -  -           | A  -  -  -
  Peace,             peace,       yes, O-ver me,             yeah
| D  -  -  -  ^   | E           -  -  ^               -   | A                -  -    -   | D       -    -  -
                Oh  Je - sus,       let Your peace calm them,       Oo - ooh, ooh

Bridge
     | D     -         -    -      | E       -          -     -
Let faith   rise up,     Oh heart     be-lieve
     | A      -        -    -  | D    -  -  -              [Repeat 4x]
Let faith    rise up in   me,          

[Repeat Chorus]

D         -  -  -  | E        -  -    -      | F#m  -  -    -      | A   -  -        -
Peace,             peace,        O-ver me,              Yes         Je-sus
    | D         -  -  -  | E        -  -  -      | F#m  -  -  -          | A  -  -  -  | D  -  -  -
Oh Peace,             peace,       O-ver me,            yeah,   

Interlude
   ^  | E         -  -      ^               -      | F#m  -  -  -    ^    | C#m  -  -  -
Lord Je-sus,       You're the God of peace.         Ooh - ooh
| D  -  -       -          | E                               -      -  
             You're our peace through the storm
                 -                 | A          -         -  -
You are right in every wrong, Je-sus
   ^          | D  -   -           -      | D  -        -      -      | E    -  - 
  Oh yeah,        we re-ceive it,        we re-ceive it
  -             | A                -            -              -      | D                -  -      -  | D   - - - | E -
Oh, let the peace come   and wash over all my wea-ri-ness.     Oh     Oh               
          -         -        | A -  -  -     | D         -                             -      -   | D      -  -
We press in-to You,           Oh  Je-sus,    You make our heart stay  calm
      -               | E                   -        ^   -     ^       -          | A  -  -  -   | D    -  -  -
'Cause You in-crease the strength of     Your child-ren,                  ooh

[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus]

| D         -  -  -  | E        -  -    -      | F#m  -  -    -      | A   -  -  -
  Peace,             peace,        O-ver me,              Yes      
    | D         -  -  -  | E        -  -  -      | F#m  -  -  -          | A  -  -  -
Oh Peace,             peace,       O-ver me,            yeah

Outro
| D  -  -   -          | E    -   -             -            | F#m            | A  -  -  -  | D -  - 
            Hal-le-lu-jah,       You bring peace,        Jesus
  -             | E       -           -    -            | F#m      -          -  - | A - - - | D
Let it wash    o-ver you,     Let it wash       o-ver you



Peace Be Still – The Belonging Co (Lauren Daigle) @ June 2017
Original Key: A (Female Singer)       Key: B (Male Singer) Capo 4, Plan in G
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-V2-C-B-C-Inter-B-C-Outro

Verse 1
I don't want to be afraid, Every time I face the waves
I don't want to be afraid, I don't want to be afraid
I don't want to fear the storm, Just be-cause I hear it roar
I don't want to fear the storm, I don't want to fear the storm

Chorus 1
Peace be still, Say the word and I will
Set my feet upon the sea, Till I'm dancing in the deep Oh
Peace be still, You are here so it is well, E-ven when my eyes can't see
I will trust the voice that speaks

Verse 2
I'm not gonna be afraid, 'Cause these waves are only waves
Oh, I'm not gonna be afraid, I'm not gonna be afraid
I'm not gonna fear the storm, You are greater than it's roar
I'm not gonna fear the storm, Oh, I'm not gonna fear at all, yeah

[Repeat Chorus 1]

Peace, peace, yes, O-ver me, yeah
Oh Jesus, let Your peace calm them, Oo-ooh, ooh

Bridge
Let faith rise up, Oh heart believe
Let faith rise up in me
Let faith rise up, Oh heart believe
Let faith rise up in me
Let faith rise up, Oh heart believe
Let faith rise up in me, oh-ooh
Let faith rise up, Oh heart believe
Let faith rise up in me, yeah

Chorus 2
Peace be still, Say the word and I will
Set my feet upon the sea, Till I'm dancing in the deep Lord
Peace be still, You are here so it is well, E-ven when my eyes can't see
I will trust the voice that speaks
Peace, peace, yes, O-ver me, Yes  Jesus
Oh Peace, peace, Lord, O-ver me, yeah, yeah 

Interlude
Lord Jesus, You're the God of peace, Jesus., Ooh-ooh
You're our [peace in storm?]
You are righting every wrong, Jesus
Oh yeah, we receive it, we receive it
Oh, let the peace come and wash all over me, yes, Oh-oh
Oh Jesus, You make our heart stay [calm?]
'Cause You increase, the strength of Your children, ooh

[Repeat Bridge]

Chorus 3
Oh peace be still, Say the word and I will
Set my feet upon the sea
Till I'm dancing in the deep, Lord
Peace be still, You are here so it is well
Even when my eyes can't see
I will trust the voice that speaks
Peace, peace, yes, Over me, yeah
Peace, Jesus, peace, yes, Over me, yeah

Outro
Hallelujah, You bring peace, Jesus
Let it wash over you, Let it wash over you







No comments:

Post a Comment