The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Reckless Love – Cory Asbury, Bethel Music @ Sep 2017. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Reckless Love – Cory Asbury, Bethel Music @ Sep 2017
Orignal Key: Gb/F# (Male Singer)   (Tune down 1 step and play in G relative Em)  
(Capo 4, Play in D relative Bm)    Play in Key C
Tempo: 166     Time Signature: 6/8    (This song can play in 4/4 or 6/8)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Instru-V2-C-Instru-B(4x)-C-Outro
Hp Recording: 20/3/18, 20/6/18, *21/7/18

            | 1 e a 2 e a | 3 e a  4 e a | 1 e a 2 e a | 3 e a  4 e a |  
Intro:  | Em   -       | D       -       | C      -       | G       -       |       
           |   - 1 1  1  | 1  7  7  7  |  7 6  6   5 | 3  -    -   -  |
            | Em   -       | D       -       | C      -       | G       -       |       
           |   - 2 2  2  | 2  1   1 7  |  7 6  6   5 | 3  -    -   -  |

Verse 1 
| Em             -            | D          -                       | C                -    | C      -   
        Before I spoke a word, You were singing o - ver me.
| Em    -                  | D           -    | C             -   | C     -   
        You have been so, so good       to me.
| Em             -          | D            -                         | C         -      | C      -    
        Before I took a breath, You breathed Your     life  in me.
| Em    -                  | D          -     | C            -   | C     
        You have been so, so kind        to me.

Chorus
  -      | Em          -           | D           -         | C              -      | G
Oh the o-ver-whelm-ing, ne-ver-end-ing, reckless love of God
  -     | Em        -            | D               -            | C                  -      | G
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'till I'm found, leaves the nine-ty-nine.
-             | Em      -              | D             -          | C                -     | G
I couldn't earn it. I don't de-serve it. Still, You give your-self a-way.
  -      | Em          -           | D           -         | C              -      | G            -                | Em      
Oh the o-ver-whelm-ing, ne-ver-end-ing, reckless love of God    Yeah eh eh eh eh  

Instrumental| Em   -   | D   -   | C   -   | G   -    |    (2x)

Verse 2
| Em           -                | D      -                  | C                      -    | C    -
        When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me.
| Em    -                  | D           -    | C             -   | C     -   
        You have been so, so good       to me.
| Em          -           | D            -            | C         -     | C    -
       When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me.
| Em    -                  | D          -     | C            -   | C     
        You have been so, so kind        to me.

[Repeat Chorus]

Instrumental| Em   -   | D   -   | C   -   | G   -    |    (2x)

Bridge (4x)
(Play softly, then get louder each line)
| Em      -       -   Em    -              -   | D       -    - D          -              -   | C         -    -  
        There's no sha-dow You won't light up,    moun-tain You won't climb up,     
C             -  -    | G    -  -  G  -  -
Com-ing af - ter me.
| Em      -       -   Em     -       -   | D         -     -      D     -      -    | C         -     -    
        There's no wall You won't kick down,   no lie You won't tear down,     
C             -  -    | G    -  -  G  -
Com-ing af - ter me.

[Repeat Chorus]
     
Outro| Em   -   | D   -   | C   -   | G   -    |    (2x)



Reckless Love – Cory Asbury, Bethel Music @ Sep 2017
Orignal Key: Gb/F# (Male Singer)   (Tune down 1 step and play in G relative Em)  
(Capo 4, Play in D relative Bm)    Play in Key C
Tempo: 166     Time Signature: 6/8    (This song can play in 4/4 or 6/8)
Sequence: Intro-V1-C-Instru-V2-C-Instru-B(4x)-C-Outro
Hp Recording: 20/3/18

Verse 1
Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me.
You have been so, so good to me.
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me.
You have been so, so kind to me.

Chorus
Oh the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'till I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine.
I couldn't earn it. I don't deserve it. Still, You give yourself away.
Oh the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God

Instrumental:

Verse 2
When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me.
You have been so, so good to me.
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me.
You have been so, so kind to me.

[Repeat Chorus]

Bridge (4x)
There's no shadow You won't light up, mountain You won't climb up, coming after me.
There's no wall You won't kick down, no lie You won't tear down, coming after me.

[Repeat Chorus]
     
Outro

The Passion Version (Original Key: C)





No comments:

Post a Comment