The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore

The Power Of Praise & Worship and The Real Estate In Singapore
Presented to you by Property Smart Investor- A Real Estate Online Education and Discussion

Sunday 30 July 2017

Build My Life - Housefires, Brett Younker @ Dec 2016. G Chord. (Lyrics and Chords)



Build My Life – Housefire, Brett Younker @ Dec 2016
Writer: Pat Barrett, Matt Redman, Brett Younker, Kirby Kaple, Karl Martin
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-V1-V2-C-C-Inter-B-B-C-C-B-B-B
Hp Recording: 12/5/18, 12/6/18, 16/6/18, 17/6/18, 20/11/18, 8/1/20 T/A    

Intro: | G   -   -   -   | C/G   -   -   -   | G/B   -   -   -   | C/G   -   -   -   |

Verse 1
| G  -     -              -        | C/G                   -                -   -
          Wor-thy of e-very song we could  e-ver sing
| G/B  -     -               -      | C/G                    -                 -   -
             Wor-thy of all the praise we could e-ver bring
| G  -     -              -        | C/G                     -                     -               
          Wor-thy of e-very breath we could  e-ver breathe
         -               | G/B(Em)   -   -   -   | C   -   -   -
We live for you

Verse 2
| G  -         -               -          | C/G           -                   -    -   
          Je-sus a name    a-bove       every o-ther name
| G/B  -        -             -         | C/G                 -                 -    -   
             Je-sus the on - ly one      that could e-ver save
| G  -     -              -        | C/G                     -                     -               
          Wor-thy of e-very breath we could  e-ver breathe
         -               | G/B(Em)   -   -            -               | C/G   -   -   -
We live for You                      Oh, we live for You

Chorus
| Cmaj9  -      -         -       | Am7    -
  Ho   -   ly there is no one like  You
     -           -       | G        -
There is none be-side You
 -          -       | Em7 -     -      -
O-pen up my eyes in won-der
| Cmaj9  -      -             -       
  Show  me who you are
      | Am7   -     -                -
And fill    me with your heart
      | G      -    -              -     | Em7  -      -       -
And lead me in your love to those a-round me

[Repeat V1 – V2 – C – C]

Interlude: | Cmaj9  -   -   -  | Dsus  -   -    -  | Em7  -   -   -  | G/B  -   -   -  |
                  | Cmaj9  -   -   -  | Dsus  -   -    -  | Em7  -   -   -  | G/B  -   -   -  |

Bridge
| Cmaj9  -       -      -  | Dsus  -    -       -  | Em7  -    -   -  | G/B     -     -     -
  I         will build my life,    u-pon your love,  It  is  a    firm foun-da-tion
| Cmaj9  -      -    -  | Dsus  -    -      -  | Em7   -    -   -  | G/B  -    -      -
  I         will put my  trust, in you oh   Lord and I will  not  be sha-ken
 [Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus 2x – Bridge 3x]


Build My Life – Housefire, Brett Younker @ Dec 2016
Writer: Pat Barrett, Matt Redman, Brett Younker, Kirby Kaple, Karl Martin
Sequence: Intro-V1-V2-C-V1-V2-C-C-Inter-B-B-C-C-B-B-B

Verse 1
Worthy of every song we could ever sing.
Worthy of all the prais we could ever bring.
Worthy of every breath we could ever brethe
We live for you

Verse 2
Jesus the name above every other name.
Jesus the only one who could save.
Worthy of every breath we could ever breathe.
We live for you., Oh we live for you.

Chorus
Holy there is no one like you
There is non beside you
Open up my eyes in wonder
Show me who you are
And fill me with your heart
And lead me in love to those around me.

[Repeat V1 – V2 – C – C]

[Interlude 8 bars]

Bridge
I will build my life upon your love it is a firm foundation.
I will put my trust in you alone Oh Lord and I will not be shaken
[Repeat Bridge]

[Repeat Chorus 2x – Bridge 3x]

Back to Praise And Worship Songs Content Page For More Other Songs With Chords




No comments:

Post a Comment